CB3 Releases February SLA Agenda
Posted on: January 26th, 2011 at 6:39 am by Elie Perler
Community Board 3 just released its SLA agenda for February. Hot off the press! There are a number of, shall we say, tasty items on the docket.
This image has been archived or removed.
- The Wyndham Garden Hotel is still getting glassed at 93 Bowery, but is now seeking a full liquor license.
- Snack Dragon is again seeking that wine and beer license, even though it resides in a resolution area.
- An entity called Goodfellas Brick Oven Pizza will try and give Rosario’s a run for its money at 144 Orchard Street.
- Imperial Tavern is seeking a transfer of its full liquor license. Last we checked, the bar was currently up for sale.
- Rivington Wine and Cheese makes an appearance on the docket again after over a year. They were last considering a space at 95 Delancey.
- A new bar called the One Mile House is seeking a full liquor license at 10 Delancey, which was vacated almost two years ago. It’s been dormant ever since.
And below is the complete list. (super)Dive in!
Renewal with Complaint History
1. Superdive (Rapture Café & Books LLC), 200 Ave A (full liquor)
Applications within Resolution Areas
2. Snack Dragon, 164 Orchard St (wine & beer)
3. Goodfellas Brick Oven Pizza (FRKK Inc) 144 Orchard St (wine & beer)
4. To Be Determined, 175 Ludlow St (wine & beer)
5. Castleblade, Inc, 17 Clinton St (alteration/wine & beer/expand to next door)
6. Taco Joint Inc, 119 St Marks Pl (wine & beer)
7. Pastabar Café Corp, 127 Ave C (upgrade/full liquor) (aka 343 E 8th St)
Sidewalk Café Applications
8. Ninth Ward (Church and Louis Inc), 180 2nd Ave
9. To Be Determined, 103 2nd Ave (transfer/full liquor) (Vandaag)
10. Spur Tree (Symtic 10 Ten LLC) 76 Orchard St (transfer/wine & beer)
11. 40 Mulberry Restaurant Inc, 40 Mulberry St (alteration/full liquor/request to add portable karaoke machine)
12. Rivington Wine and Cheese Inc, 155 Rivington St (alteration/full liquor/increase seating)
13. Ashton Thai Place Inc, 244 E 13th St (transfer/wine & beer) (Zabbi City)
14. Heartbreak Café (Christos Restaurant LLC), 29 E 2nd St (alteration/wine & beer/extend to proposed sidewalk café)
15. Kuidouraku (141 Ebenezer & Song Inc), 141 1st Ave (transfer/wine & beer)
16. The Beagle, 162 Ave A (transfer/full liquor) (Orologio)
17. 161 Restaurant Corp, 161 Ludlow St (transfer/full liquor) (Imperial Tavern)
New Liquor License Applications
18. Momofuku Milk Bar (EV Milk LLC), 251 E 13th St (full liquor)
19. One Mile House, 10-12 Delancey St (full liquor)
20. Family Recipe (Family Recipe Inc), 231 Eldridge St (wine & beer)
21. Marry The Ketchup Inc, 95 1st Ave (wine & beer)
22. Wyndham Garden Hotel Chinatown (Wyndham Hotel Management Inc and 93 Bowery Holdings LLC), 93 Bowery (full liquor)
23. 228 Rest Corp, 232 1st Ave (full liquor)
24. 56 Burger Fondue LLC, 56 3rd Ave (full liquor)
25. One East Broadway Restaurant (One East Broadway Restaurant Inc) 1 E B’way, 1st Fl (wine & beer)
Following a trend set during the pandemic, a former Chinatown hotel will soon be reborn as a homeless shelter. Nonprofits Asian Americans for Equality and Care for the Homeless have partnered to create the new “Safe Haven” facility, located in the former Hotel 91 on East Broadway. According to its FAQ mailer, the new safe […]
Police arrested a Lower East Side man yesterday in connection with the death of his 22-month-old son who had drugs in his system, according to the NYPD. The city’s medical examiner determined last month that the toddler – Charles Rosa-Velloso – suffered acute intoxication from fentanyl and cocaine. Police subsequently ruled it a homicide. Now, […]
The community-led effort to permanently halt destruction of East River Park for coastal resilience took a major blow this week. An appellate court ruled Tuesday that the $1.45 billion project can move forward after a month-long hiatus. On Tuesday, the Appellate Division, First Department upheld the lower court’s decision, and overturned the temporary restraining in […]
A food delivery worker on the job was slashed across the face Sunday evening while in the elevator of a luxury condo building on Ridge Street, according to police. The unidentified victim, a 29-year-old man, had been in the elevator of 78 Ridge Street (Ridge Street Residences nee River Ridge Condo) when he was approached by […]
As Sara D. Roosevelt Park continues its steady descent, area stakeholders are pushing to rehabilitate a key playground in the northern section of the park to stave off the danger element. The Rivington Street Playground, situated across from the M’finda Kalunga Garden, is next on the docket for a refresh, much in the same way […]