CB3 Releases March SLA Agenda
Posted on: February 23rd, 2011 at 6:09 am by Elie
It’s that time of the month. Indeed, Community Board 3 has just published the SLA agenda for March. The meeting is slated for March 14 and is definitely overloaded, featuring 27 applicants and/or items of discussion. Below are a few of the more notable entries:
This image has been archived or removed.
- The Wyndham Garden Hotel was scratched from the February docket, and is making a return appearance next month. The inn at 93 Bowery is still seeking a full liquor license.
- Three Monkeys, which was ravaged by a fire last month, is seeking a full liquor license transfer.
- Lucky’s Famous Burger is opening a fourth location at 147 East Houston and is seeking a license to serve beer only.
- Tiny’s Giant Sandwich Shop wants to serve wine and beer.
- Pike Street Fish Fry on Ludlow is back on the docket for a wine and beer license after being denied back in September.
- The Neuman Catering company located at 173-175 Chrystie Street is seeking a full liquor license.
- An outpost of Peet’s Coffee will open at 175 East Houston, and is seeking a full liquor license.
And here is the unabridged schedule:
Applications within Resolution Areas
3. Pike St Fish Fry (Pike St Fish Fry NYC LLC), 122 Ludlow St (wine & beer)
4. Good Friends & Business Partners LLC, 124 Ludlow St (wine & beer)
5. Tiny’s Giant Sandwich Shop (Ghozo LLC), 129 Rivington St (wine & beer)
6. Table 12 (188 Ave A Take Out Food Corp), 188 Ave A (wine & beer)
7. Coyi Café, 42 Ave B (wine & beer)
8. Pan Asian Bistro LES Inc. (Noodle Bar), 172 Orchard St (wine & beer)
9. 34 Avenue A, corp to be formed, (Aces & Eights) (full liquor)
Sidewalk Café Applications
10. Café Cortadito (Café Cortadito LLC), 210 E 3rd St
11. A&D Wine Corp, (Wine Bar),65 2nd Ave (alt/increase number of tables and chairs from 6 tables and 12 chairs to 10 tables and 22 chairs)
12. 157 Brick Oven LLC (Plum Pizzeria),157 2nd Ave
13. 4AB LLC (Tonda), 235 E 4th St (full liquor/transfer)
14. Le Cave LLC, 64 E 1st St (full liquor alteration)
15. Woody’s (Prince 28 LLC), 31 2nd Ave (alteration/adding second bar upstairs and other work)
16. Sa Aming Nayon LLC, (Wai Café) 201 1st Ave (wine & beer)
17. Three Monkeys Restaurant Inc, 99 Rivington St (full liquor/transfer)
18. 48 East 7th St Associates Inc., (via della pace), 48 E 7th St (alteration/full liquor/2 tables w/chairs within property line)
19. Corp. to be formed, (Sachiko’s on Clinton) 25 Clinton St (full liquor)
20. 133 Essex Restaurant LLC, (Mason Dixon)133 Essex St (full liquor)
21. QQ Delicious Inc. (QQ Delicious), 36 Eldridge St (upgrade from wine & beer to full liquor)
New Liquor License Applications
22. Lucky’s Famous Burgers (Lucky Burger Houston LLC), 147 E Houston St (beer)
23. Long Xin Restaurant Inc, 50 Eldridge St (beer)
24. Wyndham Garden Hotel Chinatown (Wyndham Hotel Management Inc and 93 Bowery Holdings LLC), 93 Bowery (hotel full liquor)
25. Neuman Catering (Neuman & Bogdonoff Inc), 173-175 Chrystie St (full liquor)
26. Corp to be formed, (Kurve) 87 2nd Ave (full liquor)
27. Aegis Atlantic LLC (Peet’s Coffee/Preserve 24), 175 E. Houston St.(full liquor)
Storefront ATMs are nothing new. In fact, their ubiquity was so pronounced that the city banned freestanding ones from sidewalks about a decade ago. Visitors to Chinatown or the Lower East Side unfamiliar with bank ATM locations when in need of cash might not realize the exorbitant fees some ATM operators are charging. For instance, […]
The principals behind five-year-old Kind Regards on Ludlow Street – Michael Bray and Noble Harris – are together joining the party south of the Delancey Divide with a new hangout called Bongos. Bongos opened at 85 Orchard Street earlier this month – on the museum block – reactivating the storefront left vacant by An Choi two […]
The glassy office building that replaced the beloved Sunshine Cinema has its first tenant. And an anchor, at that. The arrival of San Francisco-based Solana Labs comes mere weeks after the sidewalk bridge outside 141 East Houston came down (thereby freeing Yonah Schimmel from bondage). Solana Labs, a blockchain company, reportedly signed a lease for […]
A straphanger was shot and killed Sunday morning on a Q train just off the Manhattan Bridge in what investigators are calling an unprovoked attack. The 48-year-old victim, whose name is not released, was shot in the chest around 11:40am yesterday while riding a northbound Q train that was pulling into the Canal Street station, […]
Demolition started this week at 6 Chatham Square, which, until this month, housed neighborhood favorite Dim Sum Palace. Early morning May 1, a fire in the kitchen spread throughout the building, triggering a five-alarm response from the fire department. All told, five firefighters were injured battling the inferno over several hours. And according to Red […]