The Pan American
Posted February 5, 2014 at 6:03 am
Barely into its first year of existence, Pan American at 202 Mott Street was fatally charred and scarred. The massive fire which sparked on the upper floors of the building would become the proverbial nail in its coffin. Too much water damage was sustained. And while the restaurant reopened several months later, it ultimately did not […]
Posted July 25, 2011 at 6:09 am
Culinary newcomer Pan American was victim of the unfortunate turn of events that befell 202 Mott Street. It’s finally recovered. More after the jump!